Board logo

标题: [幽默笑话] Funny Translation [打印本页]

作者: ranchgirl    时间: 2013-1-1 04:14     标题: Funny Translation

众里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,Hey,how do you do.
云中谁寄锦书来?super high, suck guy!
人生得意须尽欢,be a man, use your hand.
身无彩凤双飞翼,Get away from me!
天生我材必有用,I can play football.
春城无处不飞花,let's go to the cinema.
问君能有几多愁,as a boy without a girl.
问君能有几多愁,easy come easy go.
春眠不觉晓,yo yo check it out.
问世间情为何物,what the **** can I do.
曾经沧海难为水,what the **** did you say.
无可奈何花落去,I miss you missing me.
此情可待成追忆,let it be.
争渡,争渡,惊起一滩鸥鹭,who and who?
林花谢了春红,太匆匆,where is my iphone?
感时花溅泪,Changes is never too late.
满园春色关不住,Friday is coming soon.
床前明月光,there's something wrong.
两只黄鹂鸣翠柳,what place shall we go.
空山新雨后,fire in the hole.
两情若是长久时,you jump, I jump.
但使龙城飞将在,come on baby don't be shy.
衣带渐宽终不悔,Would you wanna be a GAY!
昨夜西风凋碧树,独上高楼,watching Chairman Hu.
两岸猿声啼不住 monkey go to sexing zoo.
停车坐爱枫林晚 drive you home for one night
江山如此多娇,you are so small;惜秦皇汉武,too simple; 唐宗宋祖sometime naive. 一代天骄,成吉思汗,can't play football. 俱往矣,数风流, die all.
作者: 湖光山色    时间: 2013-1-2 22:52

牛人啊,对的很有新意
而且很high




欢迎光临 华人论坛 (http://yayabay.com./forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2